Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthdays

The end of April was a busy week for our family. First it was my birthday and since Pete was still in Vietnam my good friend Kate (far left) was nice enough to organize a little birthday dinner for me. I'm still not sure why a sushi place had a purple sombrero as part of their birthday celebration but the food was great and the company was even better. Having a birthday on a Tuesday is sort of blah and then add in the fact that my husband was out of the country and it was sure to be completely forgettable so I really appreciate my friends for making my birthday so fun!

Three days later was Nick's birthday and for the first time he had a friend birthday party. He LOVES Chuck E Cheese but since mom and dad don't share his passion it's become a special event kind of a place so that is where he choose to have his party.
The best part of Nick's birthday was that we started off the day by picking up dad from BART! Needless to say we are thrilled to have him back home. He has something like a thousand pictures so we'll need to sort through those before we a find a few to post.

1 comment:

  1. Super fun birthday week! Can't wait until next year! Everyone agreed our gathering made for a nice outing on Tuesday night!

    ReplyDelete