Thursday, May 5, 2011

Napa

This last weekend Pete rode in the Tour de Cure in Napa which is a 100 mile bike ride to raise money for diabetes. He was riding in the event with about 20 people from his cycling group so many of them went up the night before with their families.
Here is Aliyah with dad on a walk through the vineyards after dinner.

Me and Aliyah with a view of the hotel pool in the background.
The cyclists. Some more came up the morning of the ride.

While Pete was riding on Sunday morning I took the kids to a local park and they had fun exploring.

I LOVE this picture of Aliyah. I think it's my new favorite.

Pete finishing the ride. The weekend also happened to be Nick's seventh birthday and my last weekend before returning to work after my leave which made the weekend away a little extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment