Monday, February 28, 2011

SAHM

For the past month now I've been a full time Stay At Home Mom. I must say that "maternity" leave with a child who sleeps through the night and is potty trained is so much more fun!

My days seem to be broken down into small segments around school drops offs, pick ups and nap times. Throw in a few play dates and fun outings, trying to squeeze in exercise plus normal errands and housework and my days fly by. I'm still not sure what we are going to do in terms of childcare when I return to work in May but I'll worry about that later...

2 comments:

  1. "What DO you do ALL day?"
    To quote from that book you gave me but I never read.... I guess you should read it now.... Seems like it is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you grocery shopping with kids in tow! Such a pro. Glad the adjustment is going well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete