Friday, February 25, 2011

And then there were 3!

A bike ride to feed the ducks.

A trip to the zoo.

I'm still getting used to going on outings with all three kids by myself but I'm becoming more comfortable. On the weekends we usually do things together as a family but during the week, or during Pete's bike rides, the kids and I like to get out of the house and go have fun. I was pretty impressed when I took all three kids to the zoo by myself and didn't lose a single one! Nick is at an age where he can help me with the little ones and luckily Noah adores his brother and follows whatever he does. We've also seen a big improvement in the boys behavior lately due to a a new reward system we have been trying out that seems to be working really well. We usually aren't very good at sticking with these things but we're trying to because this one seems to work well for them.

1 comment:

  1. What can be said....besides, "then there were three!"
    Wonderful! They are getting really good about staying in the same photo frame long enough to get a few shots of them together!! Well done!
    oxoxox
    PS
    Tuesday I have to work...ugh. Will email you details of my week....

    ReplyDelete