Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Koumpounophobia

Noah loves hats, gloves, masks, antlers, bunny ears, socks that he wears on his hands as gloves... you get the idea. One thing Noah does not like, buttons. And it turns out, it's a real phobia! At first he wouldn't wear shirts with buttons on them. We thought it was a phase but it's been several months now and it's only gotten worse. Not only will he not wear shirts with buttons but if someone else is wearing buttons he won't go near them. I brought out my button box and apparently he is fine with loose buttons, it's only buttons on clothes that bother him. Now buttons has come to signify anything he doesn't like. He recently asked me to turn off a song on the car radio because he didn't like it and it "had buttons in it."


You know, of all the odd crazy things that I could and probably will experience raising children, I can live with a phobia of buttons. It just makes Noah that much more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment