Thursday, January 21, 2010

Big Cups and Little Cups

Life with Noah is always interesting. Last night after I picked him up from preschool we were driving home listening to the radio. Usually we talk about his day on the way home but I have a sore throat and my voice is almost gone so I was pretty quiet. Then Noah says to me "Momma! Talk to me!" So I asked him what he wanted me to talk about and his response was "big cups and little cups." Um, ok... sure?


The funny thing is that when I asked him who the little cup is for he said for his baby sister. We talk a lot about the adoption with Nick but I didn't know that Noah was paying attention. I just wonder what else he has been picking up from what we talk about...

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! A little cup for his little sister... I love it. Yeah Noah!

    ReplyDelete