Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mothers Day

For Mother's Day in addition to wonderful handmade gifts from each of the children, Pete got me a new camera.  I wish I was a better photographer and I wish I was interested in getting a great camera and learning how to use it but as much as I want to be that person, I'm just not.  My dearest husband realizes this and bought me a camera that will hopefully take pretty good pictures without me having to do much except point and shoot.  I could look up what kind of camera it is or I could say that it's pink, it's got a long lense, it's heavier than your normal compact camera and I like it a lot.  Here's the first shot we took (and yes, I'm in my snuggy that Pete bought me for Christmas.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect gift! And I love that you are snuggled (not just by a snuggie) by all three kiddos. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete